Adara Development Initiative (ADI) is a non-Governmental, non-Regilious, non-Political and non-profit making organization duly registered with the Corporate via registration number CAC/IT/NO 125119 on the 26th day February, 2019.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES OF ADARA DEVELOPMENT INITIATIVE (ADI)
- To cater for the interest and welfare of Adara people worldwide
- To foster peace and unity through meditative dialogue and focus on things that strengthens communities in Adara land for peaceful co-existence and respect for one another.
- To resolve and settle conflict between communities and offer scholarship to the physically challenged/persons with disability, orphans and the girl child.
- To provide skill and training for the youths and less privileged and create platform for youths engagement and collaboration.
- To ensure sustainable culture, customs, traditions, cultural heritage and mutual trust among Adara worldwide
- To carryout community education on the causes, risk factors, appropriate treatment and prevention of health challenges.
- To research and educate Adara people on our origin and historical background